How It Is Beneficial To Use Recycled Water In Cooling Towers?
The markets are becoming highly competitive and this is why businesses and institutions have started making best use of the resources available to them. Advanced companies are partnering with their local utilities to lower their energy and water supply demands.
This helps in saving the costs and enhancing the long-term business sustainability. Manufacturers designing cooling towers for chemical industry, pharma industry, rubber industry, and more are sharing the benefits of using recycled water in cooling towers in this post.
Using extremely treated recycled water in industrial processes is an effective way to make best use of water resources. Recycled water has been used in industrial settings throughout the world for many years. There are companies specialized in developing therapeutic products for the medical field that have worked with others to convert their cooling towers into recycled water. This helped them in cost savings with recycled water.
How to convert cooling towers?
There are certain steps for establishing an operational regime for a cooling tower. The system owner or the maintenance expert can practice these steps in correct order-
- Determine the materials applied in the cooling tower system and the temperature, flow rates and hours of operation. System owners can easily narrow the water quality constituents list that causes concern by grasping these factors.
- Source water quality evaluation should be done to understand if treatment is required to make the water usable for your system materials.
- If source quality is problematic, then select a treatment system.
- Establish the desired concentrations cycles to lower the use of water and chemical, without compromising system performance.
- Back-up of potable water is required for increased reliability and blending during conversion.
How to optimize the performance of cooling system?
There are four major factors that help in optimizing the performance of cooling tower-
- Cooling tower evaluation for determining the materials that can be affected by quality of water
- Evaluation of water quality constituents
- Evaluation of water treatment options
- Establishment of treatment and operational cycle practice for the cooling tower
If you need more updates on cooling tower maintenance, write your queries to the manufacturers designing cooling towers for chemical industry, pharma industry, rubber industry, and more.
You can even share your thoughts regarding this post with other readers via comments. To buy a cooling tower for your industrial space, contact manufacturers and suppliers today.