Review: Movavi Video Editor
If you’re looking for a video editor that is simple and easy to use and yet comes with the tools and features you need to create high quality and professional videos – Movavi Video Editor should fit those shoes. As one of the more popular video editors out there, it has developed a reputation for exactly that reason.
Apply Features with Simple Actions
The main reason why Movavi Video Editor feels so easy to use is because it is designed so that its features can be applied with simple actions. Rather than having to configure technical settings or go through a complicated set up process, its features can be applied with a few clicks or some other basic actions such as resizing a window or adjusting a slider.
Considering those actions are used on a daily basis by most people nowadays, they feel so familiar that it is almost second-nature to use them. As a result using the features of Movavi Video Editor is so intuitive that it requires no prior experience, training, or anything more than a few minutes of your time.
Professional Video Editing Features
Although the features that come with Movavi Video Editor may be designed so that they’re simple and straightforward, the fact of the matter is that they’re actually on par with professional video editing features in terms of their capabilities. Because of that you’ll be able to edit your videos to a truly professional standard and no one will be the wiser.
While Movavi Video Editor has numerous features, some of the more notable ones include:
- Cutting and combining video segments to remove unwanted parts from your video and merge clips together as required.
- Enhancing the video quality by manually adjusting the color settings or using the automatic ‘Magic Enhance’ feature.
- Correcting common issues such as blurry, shaky, interlaced or pixelated video.
- Adding text and customizing all aspects of its appearance to create unique and creative captions, watermarks, subtitles and so on.
- Inserting audio tracks to include background music and voiceovers while managing the sound levels.
- Applying various filters, special effects and stylish animated transitions to jazz up the video and control its style.
That should give you a small idea of what you can expect to be able to do with Movavi Video Editor. In fact, it may even have helped jog your creative process a little bit and given you several ideas as to how you can edit your own videos with this video editing software for Windows.
At the end of the day, that part is up to you. By starting to use Movavi Video Editor however, you’ll find that you very rapidly are able to create videos that really do look as though they’ve been produced in a studio.