Give Your Walls A Brand New Look: Opt For Stone Cladding
When it comes to constructing buildings, monuments, commercial and residential complexes, stones continue to rule. The main advantage of using stones is that they are cost effective, beautiful and long lasting with minimum maintenance. They are used for construction purposes, so that the structures survive the test of time. Stones are the most durable of all materials used for construction and also impart a look of elegance to the structures. Another interesting aspect of using stones in constructing buildings is that, they can be used in a number of ways to enhance the beauty of any space. It depends on the creativity of the stonemasons. Some buildings and structures use stones entirely, but others use stones or artificial stones as a layer on top of structures made of anything other than stone. The layer applied on top of other structures in order to give the same look and feel of stone structures is called stone cladding and is very popular for both residential and commercial use. So, the next time you get mesmerized by the beautiful stone walls of your favorite hotel, remember that it is stone cladding and you can also beautify the walls of your home with the same.
Residential or Commercial Landscape Designs by Stone Cladding
- Stone cladding is considered as the best technique for landscaping. The unique texture, color, look and feel of stone cladding creates beautiful design patterns. The term landscaping refers to enhancing the look and beauty of any given space by altering its surface textures and designs. Stone cladding is a good way of improving the overall look of a space, whether residential or commercial. Stone cladding when used for landscaping provides numerous options for beautifying a space. Stones are available in great varieties and they are the ideal option for adding beauty and glamour to any given space. Availability of stones in innumerable shapes, sizes, colors, textures provide the option for several beautiful and elegant varieties in landscaping.
- Landscaping by stone cladding comes at a moderate cost. Though there are pricey stone cladding available, good landscaping can also be achieved at moderate costs by the same. Other options available are not as cost effective as stone cladding.
- Stone cladding enhances durability of any given structure. The hard surface offers protection in addition to the elegant look.
- Different kinds of stones are used for stone cladding, for both interior as well as exterior space. Softer stones like sandstone, marbles, etc. are used for interior, whereas harder varieties like slate, granite or basalt are used for exterior.
Features of Stone Cladding
- Can be made of natural or artificial stones. Depending on the design panel and size, stone cladding can come in various sizes which include ledge stone panels, 3D thin stone cladding panels, stone panel systems and thin strip panels.
- Very easy to fit and install. It is always better to opt for trained experts to do the job. Installation time is significantly lower compared to other options.
- Come in light and heavy varieties. Generally, the heavier variety is used in exterior and the lighter ones in interior.
- The endless variety of stone panels makes them the ideal choice for both residential and commercial use. They match very well with home decoration as well as that of commercial space. Hotels, restaurants, office spaces, hospitals, public buildings like libraries, memorials, etc. are adorned with stone cladding in addition to apartments and private homes.
So, the next time you get mesmerized by the beautiful stone walls of your favorite hotel, remember that it is stone cladding and you can also beautify the walls of your home with the same. Stone cladding is a better option to give your space that elegant and mesmerizing look.