Make Your Own Homemade Peppermint Extract Easy
The natural herbal extracts are actually easier to achieve than you think. All you need is a few good ingredients and patience. If you dedicate yourself to reap fabulous herbs like mint or you can purchase them in their most natural form, do not miss the opportunity to prepare your own homemade mint extract in a few simple steps.
One of the multiple uses that could make the product once you get it put a few drops in your morning coffee; or combines it with green tea, one of my preferences each morning. It’s a great way to enjoy the benefits it brings to the body the combination of these two fabled plants.
Take note. To make mint extract home need:
- Try to carefully observe you get the original plant and not something like mint.
- A sterilized bottle.
Step by Step:
- Collect the fresh mint leaves. Wash as needed and allowed to dry completely not to add water to the final mix.
- Once dry, proceed to chop the bunch of herbs to get the maximum result.
- Pour the mixture into the bottom of a glass jar previously sterilized.
- Cover the mixture with high-grade alcohol.
- Place the capped bottle in a cool, dark place for a week.
- During that week, and carefully, you shake the mixture at least once a day.
- After the first week, strain retains the crushed mint and alcohol.
- Repeating all the above steps adding the resulting mixture to cool mint.
- That is all! Remember that each new bunch of mint in alcohol mix will add more flavor and purity extract.
After some days of maceration, open the jar and try your homemade peppermint extract, to verify that already has the flavor and intensity you want. If you are looking for something deeper, let macerate for a week and repeat the procedure. But if you have achieved the intensity and flavor you want, simply filtered through a sieve or cloth and packaged in a glass container with tight-fitting lid, even better if you have one dropper or spout.
This fabulous mint extract homemade can be stored for use by an eternity, so the wait is definitely worth it.
This is a simple technique that will let others do all natural mint extract, free of chemicals or artificial aggregates that definitely do not want in your meals.