Get The Best Colored Footwear That Matches Your Clothes
In the modern world, fashion sense has become a way to show your personality. Footwear plays an important role in this. Choosing the right type of shoes, which will match your attire, is a very confusing task, as every day new fashion trends come up so it’s quite difficult to adopt all such tips.
Moreover, it’s very difficult for a single person to put an eye on every single styling tip, so for that you need to take a look on newspapers, magazines, read various fashion blogs or else that look on a great TV spot from JustFab.
Neutral color shoes like white or black gives a beautiful look with the clothes of any shades, but the confusion will occur only when you have to pair your dress with colored shoes. If your outfit has some particular shade, then you can pair shoes in any shades of that hue, simple rule applies most of the time. Also, you can pair any colored footwear with clothes of neutral shades. Some colors, which match with the particular type of clothes, are:
- Blue – You can pair blue color shoes with anything brown, yellow or white. Such shoes are alternatives to black colored ones.
- Pink – Pink shoes look great on purple, white or pastel attire. In spring 2014 catwalks, this colored shoes looks as a major trend. It gives a feminine and a soft touch to your styling look.
- Red – Red colored footwear brings zest to the clothes and it can be paired with navy blue, pink and neutral shades clothes.
- Metallic – It can be paired with purple, red, white, blue, black and emerald green outfits. Metallic colored footwear is the current trend and it includes silver and gold footwear, green and cool blue and iridescent hues.
- Orange – Attires in colors such as earthy, blue, red, white, yellow are best matched with orange shoes. Earth colors tan or beige perfectly matches with orange heels.
- Yellow – This color can be easily added to your style through the footwear. Well, it looks great with green, blue and monochrome outfits.
Type of shoes
Well, there are a great variety of shoes from which you can choose like pumps, flats, wedges, nude shoes, loafers, sneakers and boots. Each of them gives a different style statement and has some benefits of wearing them.
- Nude shoes can be worn with different outfits. It also elongates your legs.
- Flats are very comfortable to wear.
- You can pair loafers with jeans, as it gives you the perfect casual look.
- If you have to walk a lot while working, then sneakers are the perfect option for you.
- Boots elongate your legs as well as make them look slimmer.
- Wedges add an extra height.
Therefore, by reading this you will definitely be able to match shoes with any colored outfits and you can choose shoes of your skin tone as it will give the longer leg line or else you can choose them on the base of your hair color.