Elewana Sky Safari – An Epic Way To Score On The African Natural Wonderland
You might have heard enough about the East African wildlife heritage and the unparalleled annual migration phenomenon. But do you know, what’s the most ultimate way to explore it triumphantly? Feel godly when you see the herds moving from the Serengeti to the Maasai Mara amidst the beautiful transition of the Midas African landscape – all from the sky!
‘Elewana’, meaning harmony in Swahili, is an innovative way through which you can explore the whole of East Africa, including places like Arusha, the Serengeti National Park, the Ngorongoro and others, in the most luxurious way ever. Besides letting you have the best game viewing opportunities, the Elewana sky safari is also known for its hospitality and comfort. With tailor made safaris, luxuriant accommodations and guided tours and travel, the experience is bound to make lifelong cherishing memories.
Plan Your Travel Itinerary
- The route map – A classic Elewana sky safari lasts for 8 days and 7 nights, beginning from the Kilimanjaro Airport. The destinations that one visits, in series, with this package are – Arusha National Park, Tarangire National Park (the home of elephants), Lake Manyara National Park (spectacular views and flamingos), Ngorongoro Crater (the big cats and the game), Serengeti National Park (the Great Annual Migration), and then back to the Arusha National Park.
- Luxury places to stay – Most of them are included in the classic Elewana sky safari package, however, you can always tailor make your choices. The best lodges and camps from the Elewana collection are: Arusha Coffee Lodge, Tarangire Treetops, The Manor at Ngorongoro, Serengeti Pioneer Camp, Lewa Safari Camp, Serengeti Migration Camp, Kilindi Zanzibar and others.
- Charges – The cost of 8 days and 7 nights Elewana sky safari package may range from about $6, 000 to $7, 500, depending upon the season and other factors. The package includes flights, accommodations, expert guides, meals, transport and other facilities and amenities that are essential for a great Safari in Tanzania experience.
- Optional Beach safaris – You also have the privilege to go for the beautiful and optional beach extension to the Zanzibar or Diani and the adjoining islands lining the mighty Indian Ocean, with the Elewana packages at some additional cost.
Other things to know
- The luggage weight limit for the sky safaris is 20 kg per person. Suggested clothing and accessories include: subdued coloured summer wears, thick sweaters for early mornings, comfortable walking shoes, beach wears for swimming in pools at lodges and camps and other essentials. Do remember that topless sunbathing is prohibited on the beaches.
- November is the cheapest month to book for an Elewana sky safari and yet enjoy all the amazing views and the great migration of the Savannah land.
- For explorations, you would be provided with local guides and professional safari drivers who will ride you in a Safari Land Cruiser or a Safari Land Rover and take you to the best game locations.
- The Elewana sky safari also provides you with other enchanting facilities in the package, like: massage treatments, horse riding in the coffee estate, Boma dinner under the stars, private dining options, night game drive options, mountain biking and more.